Weather Shield Windows & Doors
With hundreds of window and door manufacturers to choose from, it can be difficult to distinguish one company from another. We thought it might be helpful to share a few of the things that set Weather Shield apart from the rest.
1. Continuous Innovation At Weather Shield, we never stop searching for ways to improve both our products and our processes. The goal of discovering new and innovative solutions has always been part of our DNA. That’s why we have our own dedicated Research and Development Center and the largest onsite test lab in the industry. Not a day goes by when we aren’t working on building a better product.
2. Best-In-Class Warranty At Weather Shield, we do more than talk about our dedication to craftsmanship and quality materials. We back our products with a warranty against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 20 years, and against wood rot on all clad products for 30 years*. So you can be confident you’re getting an outstanding product from a trustworthy company.
3. Design Flexibility When you design with Weather Shield, you have options. Our casements alone allow you to create more than 6,000,000 different configurations.
Choose from an impressive array of wood interiors and finishes, along with a myriad of exterior colors. We also offer some of the industry’s largest expanses
of glass for framing spectacular views. Whatever the style, whatever the size, nobody gives you more choices than Weather Shield.
4. Energy Efficiency Without Sacrifice Through our innovative use of materials and design, we’re able to offer industrial strength efficiency with refined appearance. We’re very deliberate in our use of energy efficient materials to drive performance where it matters most. We’re proud to offer an extensive number of beautifully designed ENERGY STAR® rated products.
5. Family Owned and Operated For more than 60 years, Weather Shield has remained a family-owned and operated company. That allows us the freedom to take a long-term perspective
and keep our focus on serving customer needs rather than a singular focus of achieving quarterly financial targets.